Wednesday, August 10, 2005

MAIL ROOM BOY

"Here's your mail, Mz. Owens," Stevie said while dropping a thick bundle of envelopes on the corner of the senior vice president's desk, "I think you get more stuff than anyone, you must have a lot of friends!!!" Tilting her head forward to look over the top of her reading glasses, she eyed the young mail boy before replying, "Well, Stevie, most of them aren't from friends, I get that kind of mail at home, believe me, these are all work related!!!" He paused for a second before leaving her office, and then in a hesitant voice replied, "Well I bet that anyone as pretty as you has a lot of friends!!!" "Why thank you, Stevie," she answered smoothly, "that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time, do you sweet talk your girl friend that way, too!?!" Now turning a bright shade of red he replied, "Uh, no, I don't have a girlfriend!!!" Seeing his obvious discomfort, Kimberly Owens replied gently, "I'm really surprised, you're a very handsome young man, how old are you, Stevie!?!" "I'm eighteen, ma'am," he replied softly, "I'll be nineteen in two more months!!!" Giving the young blonde haired boy one more once over, she asked softly, "Stevie, may I ask you a favor, please!?!" "Gosh yes," he fairly shouted, anything at all, you just name it, Mz. Owens!!!" "Good, stop by my office at let's say five fifteen," she replied, "I'll explain then exactly what I want you to do, okay!?!" "Sure," he replied happily, "I'll be here at five fifteen sharp!!!"


At precisely a quarter after five there was a knock on her door and a soft male voice saying, "It's me Mz. Owens, Stevie Baker, you wanted to see me!!!" "Come on in, Stevie," she called out from behind her large oak desk, "I've been hoping you'd make it!!!" With an expectant look on his face he stood silently before her, waiting dutifully for her instructions as she continued, "What do you know about me, Stevie, I mean about me personally!?!" "Uh, not much," he replied, "except for the fact that you're a v.p. and work in the marketing department, that's all!!!" "I don't mean work related items, I mean about me outside of the office, like where I live, if I'm married, if I have any children, that sort of thing!!!" "I dunno," he answered slowly, "I guess I just figured a pretty lady like you was married, but I guess I really don't know anything about you at all!!!" Again letting her eyes drink in his youthful beauty, she replied, "Well, I'm not married, never have been, so naturally I don't have children, and I live on the near north side in a high rise with my cat, so I guess you could say that I'm a little bit lonely!!!" Nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he mumbled, "t-that's hard to believe, ma'am, I mean you're so pretty and all............." "All what," she asked softly!?! "I just meant that a lotta men would love taking you out," he answered, " I just can't imagine you staying at home every night, that's all!!!" "Well," she replied softly, "it's sad to say, but I do, but enough about me, I've got a question for you!!!


"What's that," he asked, "ask away!?! "Why don't you have a girl friend, you're a very handsome young man," she asked!?! "Oh, I don't know," he answered, "I guess I get too nervous when I'm around them, you know, tongue tied!!!" "You don't seem nervous around me, Stevie," she replied softly, "at least I hope you're not!!!" "Y-you're different," he stammered, "I don't know why but I just want to be around you, is that bad of me!?!" "Of course not, Stevie," she said, "I'm very flattered that you like me, and I just want you to know that I like you too, but enough of that, let's discuss the reason I had you stop in after hours, all right!?!" "Uh sure, fire away," he replied!!! "As I mentioned before," she said slowly, "I live alone, mostly by choice, as my work takes up and enormous amount of my time, and having a family just isn't feasible, do you understand so far!?!" Uh huh," he replied, "that makes sense, after all you've gotta a real important job, right!?!" "That right," Kimberly Owens replied, "I'm very busy, and consequently I'm afraid I feel very alone, especially at night when I'm all by myself, do you see what I mean!?!" "I-I'm not sure," he stammered, "what are you driving at, Mz. Owens!?!" It was now or never, and after taking a deep breath, the fifty two year old executive stood up and calmly lifted her skirt above her waist, exposing her very fat lipped vagina to his stunned young eyes!!!


"Stevie," she asked softly, "are you okay, you look a little pale!?!" "I-I'm just fine," he gulped, unable to take his eyes off of the incredible sight before him, "w-why are you showing me your, you know, your vagina!?!" "Do you like the way it looks, Stevie, right now it's very aroused," she moaned softly!?! "I-I've never even seen one before," mumbled truthfully, "but it's making me feel all funny inside!!!" "That's how you're supposed to feel, dear," she whispered, "has anyone ever explained what a man does to a woman's vagina, how he takes care of her, and how he makes her feel so nice!?!" "No," he replied barely above a whisper, "what do they do?!?" While absentmindedly fingering herself, she replied, "Well, the first thing he does his put his tongue inside of her vagina and then suck her clitoris, do you think you can do that for me, Stevie, I really need it badly, and you want to help me out don't you!?!" "Of course I do," he answered quickly, "just tell me what to do!!!"


After retaking her seat and spreading her legs wide apart, Kimberly Owens motioned the young man to come to her, where upon she gently took him by the neck and pulled his face directly into her now steaming muff!!! "Jesus, that feels nice," she sighed as he worked his tongue all around her huge slit, "are you sure this is your first time, you're pretty good at it!?!" He quickly pulled away and while looking up to her replied, "Oh no, ma'am, believe me, this is my first time, I'd never lie to you, you gotta believe me!!!" Smiling sweetly at his naivete`, she gently pulled his mouth back in place and replied softly, "I know this is your first time, Stevie, that was a rhetorical question that required no answer, now you just keep sucking mama's clit for her, okay!?!" He started to pull away to reply, but her hand firmly held him in place and she whispered, "Just eat, don't talk!!!" He had of course seen pictures of naked women, but nothing in the photos could have adequately prepared him for the intense sensations he felt when his face was buried in his boss's muffy!!! At first he was concerned that he was hurting her as her moans grew more intense, and when she finally bucked her vagina into his face he was sure of it, that is until she pulled his wet face up to her where she planted hundreds of little soft kisses all over him while thanking him profusely for making her cum!!! After she had calmed down a little, she gave him one last kiss on the lips and exclaimed, "Now my turn!!!"


With her skirt still up around her waist, Kimberly Owens expertly undid Stevie's belt and zipper before jerking his pants down around ankles leaving him standing there in only his while cotton briefs!!! "W-what are you doing," he gasped as she ran her hand over the bulge in his underwear, "ohhhhhhh, that feels wonderful, oh my!!!" She looked up at him with a wry smile and whispered, "Would you like me to suck you off!?!" "Y-you mean put my penis in your mouth," he asked in wonder!?! "Exactly," she replied quickly, "now watch this," as she pulled his short over his full erection letting it slip easily into her hot hungry mouth!!! Staring down and seeing this picture of innocence with his cock in her mouth was more than an inexperienced lad could handle, and seconds later his pecker spasmed hard, filling the old cock hound's throat with a hot load of teenage spunk!!! "I'm sorry," he moaned, "I-I could help it, it just happened!!!" "Sorry," she questioned, "that was just what the doctor ordered, I can't wait to do it again!!!"


A look of complete satisfaction spread over Stevie's face as he slumped against Kimberly's desk and ogled the older woman's dripping cunt!!! "How was it," she asked while savoring the last vestiges of the hot sperm shooter her young stud had just given her!?! "It was better than I ever could have imagined," he gushed, "I didn't even know people did that sort of thing, you know, with their mouths and all!!!" "What did you think they did," she asked softly while stroking her cunt!?!" "Well, you know," he said shyly, "regular sex!!!" "Hmmmmm, I'm not sure what regular sex is," she said blankly, "maybe you'd better explain it to me!!!" Realizing right away that she was teasing him, he chuckled and turned red while watching her masturbate!!! After a few more minutes of rest, Kimberly said, "Ya know what, I have a good idea, let's try that "regular sex" thing you were talking about!!!" Quick as a cat, Kimberly Owens hopped up on the edge of her large desk, spread her legs wide apart, and pulled the young stud by his erect cock into her steaming opening!!! "This kid is a natural," she thought to herself as his ass went into overdrive slamming his hard meat in and out of her with brutal ferocity!!! "H-holy fuck," she stammered, "you're fucking me so good, just like a fucking stud boy should, ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, fucking give me your fucking pecker you fucking cunt lapper, fuck me like a fucking whore!!!" His pecker was now literally a blur as he pounded in and out of her like an automatic trip hammer, until his whole body tensed up while he emptied his nut deep inside of her gray haired pussy and finally collapsing in a heap on top of her!!!


"Stevie," she whispered while his shrinking pecker slid out of her well fucked cunt, "from now on you have several new duties to perform, I'd say at least twice a week, maybe more, do you think you can handle it!?!" Dropping to his knees and holding his mouth inches form her drooling cunt he replied, "I think we'd better go for the "maybe more", don't you!?!"


THE END

No comments: